SYSW vs ADSW Match Prediction and Betting Tips

SYSW vs ADSW

This is the 13th match of Big Bash Women League 2022 which will be played between SYSW vs ADSW. The eighth edition of the Big Bash League tournament is being played. The match will be played on Friday, October 21, 2022, at 3:25 PM local time. Cricket fans from all other countries can watch it in the local time of their countries according to International Standard Time.

SYSW vs ADSW Match Details

Match:  SYSW vs ADSW, WBBL



Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide

Date: 21 October 2022

SYSW vs ADSW Team Analysis

Sydney Sixers Team Analysis

The women’s Big Bash League 2022 competition is going on in the best way and cricket fans are enjoying it very much. Sydney Sixers started the women’s big bash league in the best way. Sydney Sixers have played 3 matches in the tournament so far and won all three matches. It’s a great start for the Sydney Sixers. Sydney Sixers are looking very confident after winning 3 matches.  

Sydney Sixers played their first match against Brisbane Heat and won the match by 4 wickets. This was the booster point that Sydney Sixers got and their team started to look confident. Sydney Sixers played their second match against Adelaide Strikers and won this match by 17 scores after a thrilling match.

In this match, Sydney Sixers gave an uncertain performance which was highly appreciated by cricket fans. Sydney Sixers played their third match against Melbourne Stars and in this match Sydney Sixers defeated Melbourne Stars by 27 scores. You can imagine how high the morale of the team players will be after giving such excellent performances in the matches so far in the entire tournament.

Sydney Sixers Women’s team is certainly not showing laziness after winning their three matches and is preparing for their next match with full planning. They know that no competition will be easy. Sydney Sixers Women’s team captain Ellyse Perry is in the best form, she played a great inning great innin8 balls against Brisbane Heat in the first match, which included 7 fours. Erin Burns scored 50 off 37 balls with 5 fours and 1 six. Maitlan Brown bowled brilliantly, dismissed 3 players in her 3 overs, and gave only 20 scores.

Captain Ellyse Perry bowled excellently, dismissed 2 players in her 4 overs, and gave only 27 scores. Lauren Cheatle conceded just 18 in her 4 overs and took 1 wicket. Similarly, Sophie Ecclestone and Angelina Genford also got 1,1 wickets. This was the first match from which the momentum of the Sydney Sixers Women’s team became and they continued to win consecutive matches.

Adelaide Strikers Team Analysis

Adelaide Strikers started the tournament with their defeat. They have played 2 matches in the tournament so far and lost both. Adelaide Strikers women played their first match against Sydney Sixers in which they lost by 4 wickets. Adelaide Strikers played their second match against Melbourne Renegades in which defeat again became their destiny. However, in both matches, Adelaide Strikers worked hard and tried to the last extent to win the match. I understand that there is hard luck with the Adelaide Strikers. Adelaide Strikers women’s batting and bowling are both going great.

The team captain is changing the position of the players which is appreciated by everyone. They know when to use their bowlers. There is still a long tournament and many matches left. It is hoped that Adelaide Strikers women will make a comeback in the next matches.

SYSW vs ADSW Squad 

Sydney Sixers Women’s Squad

Ellyse Perry (c), Jade Allen, Nicole Bolton, Suzie Bates, Maitlan Brown, Erin Burns, Lauren Cheatle, Stella Campbell, Sophie Ecclestone, Ash Gardner, Kate Peterson, Ange Genford, Alyssa Healy.

Adelaide Strikers Women’s Squad

Jemma Barsby, Deandra Dottin, Darcie Brown, Tahlia McGrath, Annie O’Neil, Tegan McPharlin, Bridget Patterson, Maddie Penna, Megan Schutt, Laura Wolvaardt, Ella Wilson, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Anesu Mushangwe, Katie Mack, Meagan Dixon.

SYSW vs ADSW Playing 11

Sydney Sixers Women Expected Playing 11

Ellyse Perry (c), Jade Allen, Nicole Bolton, Suzie Bates, Ash Gardner, Maitlan Brown, Erin Burns, Stella Campbell, Lauren Cheatle,  Sophie Ecclestone,  Kate Peterson.

Adelaide Strikers women Expected Playing 11

Jemma Barsby, Deandra Dottin, Bridget Patterson, Darcie Brown, Tahlia McGrath, Annie O’Neil, Maddie Penna, Megan Schutt, Laura Wolvaardat, Tegan McPharlin, Ella Wilson.

SYSW vs ADSW weather forecast

On the day of the match, it seems that the sun will come out and the weather will be fine. A temperature of 20 degrees Celsius is expected.

SYSW vs ADSW Match Prediction

Now if we talk about the match prediction, then both the teams are in the best form. Adelaide Strikers women’s team has more chances to win. I predict that the Adelaide Strikers women’s team will win this match. If we talk about percentage, I would say that Adelaide Strikers women have 70% chance to win while Sydney Sixers have 30% chance to win the match. The Adelaide Strikers team is looking very eager to win the match. If you look at the scoreboard, so far Sydney Sixers Women have not been able to get any points that they can set on the scorecard. The Adelaide Strikers women’s team cannot disappoint their fans anymore.

SYSW vs ADSW: Which team is favorite?

Our favorite is the Adelaide Strikers women’s team and I am saying this after seeing the overall performance of the team, team fitness, team confidence, and pitch report and I have full hope that they will definitely win this match.

SYSW vs ADSW Betting Tips

Gamblers who want to bet on this SYSW vs ADSW match, I will suggest them to bet on the win of Adelaide Strikers Women. If you are thinking that the Adelaide Strikers women’s team has lost their first 2 matches, then look at the performance of this team in all the previous tournaments and you will get the answer yourself. The team has been top of the table in all the earlier tournaments and in this tournament you cannot say that the team did not make an effort. You can see that in the last two matches, the team has fought and tried their best to win.

Conclusion

Hope you liked reading the match prediction of SYSW vs ADSW. Now it is your turn to place your luck on your favorites. Remember to read the whole prediction and analyze the previous stats and matches thoroughly and reach a logical conclusion before placing your wager. All the wagers you put on this match after reading the prediction will be totally upon your wits, therefore try your luck wisely and safely.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money?

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com  

Download Nulled WordPress Themes
Free Download WordPress Themes
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Download WordPress Themes Free
udemy course download free
download coolpad firmware
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
free download udemy course