BRHW vs ADSW Match Prediction and Betting Tips

BRHW vs ADSW

Women’s Big Bash League 2022 continues with all its splendor, colors and lights. In this tournament as well as in the previous tournaments, we are seeing prickly competitions between all the finest teams. The 19th match of Big Bash Women league 2022 BRHW vs ADSW will be played on Thursday, October 27. The match will be played at 1:10 PM (IST). Brisbane Heat and Adelaide Strikers always have a strong competition. The matches played between these two teams are always worth watching. We will discuss the BRHW vs ADSW match details and then evaluate both teams.

BRHW vs ADSW Match Details

Match:       BRHW vs ADSW, Women’s Big Bash League 2022



Date:         Thursday, Oct 27, 2022

Time:         01:40 PM IST

Venue:      Allan Border Field, Brisbane

BRHW vs ADSW Team Analysis

Brisbane Heat Women Team Analysis

The Brisbane Heat Women Team want to dominate their opponents to maintain its Supreme position on the scoreboard. They will be locking horns with the Adelaide Strikers women team in the 19th match of the ongoing Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) 2022. Brisbane Heat looks the stronger team in this edition of the WBBL as the team consistently won the 3 matches out of 4.

Brisbane Heat started the Women Big Bash league 2022 with their first match on Thursday, October 13. It can be commented that the start of Big Bash Women league 2022 from Brisbane Heat could not be good. Brisbane Heat Women (BRHW) played their first match against Sydney Sixers Women and after a tough competition, Brisbane Heat lost their first match. Sydney Sixers beat Brisbane Heat by 4 wickets. BRHW played their second match against Melbourne Stars and after an explosive match, Brisbane Heat defeated Melbourne Stars by 9 runs.

In the second match, the effort of the entire team’s players was visible and this effort became the reason for winning the match. Brisbane Heat performed well in their second match, learning from their past mistakes and received a standing ovation from their fans. Brisbane Heat Women played their third match against Melbourne Renegades Women and won by 21 runs. In this match, Brisbane Heat batters played an aggressive game and gave Melbourne Renegades Women a big target of 181 scores, in pursuit of achieving this target, Melbourne Renegades Women could only score 159 runs. Brisbane Heat played their fourth match against Melbourne Renegades. Brisbane Heat Women scored 163 runs for the loss of 8 wickets in the allotted overs while batting first.

In pursuit of the target, Melbourne Renegades Women scored 137 runs and the entire team was dismissed. Brisbane Heat Women won this match by 26 runs. Brisbane Heat Women made a great comeback after losing the first match in this mega event and won 3 consecutive matches.

Adelaide Strikers Women Team Analysis  

Adelaide Strikers Women have played 4 matches in the tournament so far, out of which they have won 2 matches and lost 2 matches. The Adelaide Strikers team is playing well and providing full entertainment to its fans. Adelaide Strikers women played their first match against Sydney Sixers and unfortunately lost the first match. The first match of the tournament is difficult and challenging for every team. Sydney Sixers Women scored 151 runs while batting first, Adelaide Strikers Women scored only 134 while batting.

They played their second match against Melbourne Renegades Women and like the first match, they faced defeat in the second match as well. Adelaide Strikers women have lost 2 consecutive matches. Adelaide Strikers women played their third match against Sydney Sixers and Adelaide Strikers won this match by 4 wickets after a thrilling match. They played their fourth match against Melbourne Renegades Women and in this match both the Striker’s batters and bowlers played a great game and in this they easily defeated Melbourne Renegades. Adelaide Strikers women won this match by 8 wickets.

BRHW vs ADSW Squad

Brisbane Heat Women’s Squad

Grace Harris, Georgia Voll, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Danielle Wyatt, Charli Knott , Ellie Johnston, Jess Kerr, Amelia Kerr, Laura Harris, Grace Parsons, Zoe Cooke, Jess Jonassen (c), Mikayla Hinkley, Pooja Vastrakar, Nicola Hancock, Courtney Sippel.

Adelaide Strikers Women’s Squad

Katie Mack, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Deandra Dottin, Tahlia McGrath ( C), Laura Wolvaardt, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Amanda Wellington, Meagan Dixon, Ella Wilson, Jemma Barsby, Megan Schutt, Annie O Neil, Anesu Mushangwe, Darcie Brown.

BRHW vs ADSW Expected Playing 11

Brisbane Heat Women Expected Playing 11

Grace Harris, Charli Knott, Georgia Voll, Amelia Kerr, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Danielle Wyatt, Pooja Vastrakar, Laura Harris, Jess Jonassen (c), Nicola Hancock, Courtney Sippel.

Adelaide Strikers Women Expected Playing 11

Deandra Dottin, Tahlia McGrath (c), Madeline Penna, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Bridget Patterson, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Amanda Wellington, Jemma Barsby, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown.

BRHW vs ADSW Match Prediction

Brisbane Heat seems to be winning in this match. Brisbane Heat are in good form at the moment, both their batsmen and bowlers are achieving their respective targets. Georgia Voll scored 52 off 37 balls in the previous match against Melbourne Renegades while BRHW’s bowler Charlie Knot gave just 19 runs in his 4 overs and sent 3 players off the ground.

BRHW vs ADSW Favorite Team

The favorite team is Brisbane Heat Women only. According to the performance of both teams in this tournament so far, BRHW has a 70% chance of winning the match while ADSW has a 30% chance of winning.

BRHW vs ADSW Betting Tips

In WBBL 2022, BRHW is currently being considered as the top favorite. Gamblers around the world are gambling on Brisbane Heat Women. Gamblers should bet on the win of Brisbane Heat Women in this match. BRHW plays big matches and shifts the match pressure on other teams with great skill in thrilling contests.

Conclusion

Hope you liked reading the match prediction of BRHW vs ADSW. Now it is your turn to place your luck on your favorites. Remember to read the whole prediction and analyze the previous stats and matches thoroughly and reach a logical conclusion before placing your wager. All the wagers you put on this match after reading the prediction will be totally upon your wits. Therefore try your luck wisely and safely.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money.

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com  

Download WordPress Themes
Premium WordPress Themes Download
Download WordPress Themes Free
Download WordPress Themes Free
free download udemy paid course
download redmi firmware
Premium WordPress Themes Download
udemy paid course free download