ADSW vs PRSW Match Prediction and Betting Tips

ADSW vs PRSW

The 20th match of Big Bash Women league 2022 will be played between ADSW vs PRSW. The match will be played on October 28, Friday. The matches of Big Bash Women league 2022 are providing full entertainment. This eighth edition of Big Bash Women League 2022 is like all the previous editions. Every day we are witnessing bitter competition between the traditional rivals. The viewership of Big Bash Women league is increasing day by day. These matches are watched and gambled on from all over the world. Gambling friends from all over the world gamble on these matches and fill their coffers.

ADSW vs PRSW Match Details

Match = ADSW vs PRSW, 20th Match



Date = Thursday 28 October, 2022

Time = 9:15AM (IST)

Venue = Allan Border Field, Brisbane. 

ADSW vs PRSW Team Analysis

Adelaide Strikers Women Team Analysis

Adelaide Strikers Women have played 4 matches in the tournament so far, out of which they have won 2 matches and lost 2 matches. The Adelaide Strikers team is playing well and providing full entertainment to its fans.

Adelaide Strikers women played their first match against Sydney Sixers and unfortunately lost the first match. The first match of the tournament is difficult and challenging for every team. Sydney Sixers Women scored 151 runs while batting first, Adelaide Strikers Women scored only 134 while batting.

Adelaide Strikers Women played their second match against Melbourne Renegades Women and like the first match, they faced defeat in the second match as well. Adelaide Strikers women have lost 2 consecutive matches. Adelaide Strikers women played their third match against Sydney Sixers and Adelaide Strikers won this match by 4 wickets after a thrilling match.

Adelaide Strikers women played their fourth match against Melbourne Renegades Women and in this match both the Striker’s batters and bowlers played a great game and in this they easily defeated Melbourne Renegades. Adelaide Strikers women won this match by 8 wickets. Amanda-Jade Wellington is the leading wicket taker in the WBBL 2022 till now.

Perth Scorchers Women Team Analysis

Perth Scorchers Women have played 5 matches so far, out of 5 matches they have won 3 matches, lost 1 match and one match ended without any result due to rain. Perth Scorchers Women are second in the table with 7 points.

Perth Scorchers Women played their first match on Sunday, 16 October against Sydney Thunder Women. Sydney Thunder Women scored 88 for the loss of 8 wickets in 20 overs. Perth Scorchers Women chased down the target and won the match by 9 wickets in the fifteenth over. The very next day on Monday, 17th October, the match was played Perth Scorchers Women Vs Hobart Hurricanes Women.

In this match, Hobart Hurricanes Women scored 109 runs in the allotted overs while batting first. In the second innings, Perth Scorchers Women batted well and won the match in the fifteenth over. Perth Scorchers Women won this match by 8 wickets. Perth Scorchers Women played their third match against Melbourne Stars Women.

Melbourne Stars batted first and scored 110 runs for the loss of 9 wickets in 20 overs. Perth Scorchers Women won the match in the last over after a thrilling contest. Perth Scorchers Women thus won three matches in a row. Perth Scorchers Women played their fourth match against Sydney Thunders.

Unfortunately this match was lost to Perth Scorchers. Sydney Thunders scored 166 runs in the allotted overs while batting first. In pursuit of the target, Perth Scorchers could only score 141 runs. Thus, they lost their fourth match by 25 runs. The fifth match of Perth Scorchers Women was against Hobart Hurricanes Women. This match could not be played due to rain and both teams got points.

ADSW vs PRSW Squad

Adelaide Strikers Women’s Squad

Deandra Dottin, Katie Mack, Tahlia McGrath (c), Tegan McPharlin (wk), Laura Wolvaardt, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Amanda Wellington, Meagan Dixon, Ella Wilson, Annie O Neil, Megan Schutt, Anesu Mushangwe, Jemma Barsby, Darcie Brown

Perth Scorchers Women’s Squad

Sophie Devine (c),Mathilda Carmichael, Marizanne Kapp, Alana King, Lilly Mills, Beth Mooney, Maddy Darke, Piepa Cleary,  Maddy Green, Taneale Peschel, Amy Edgar, Georgia Wyllie, Chloe Piparo, Holly Ferling, Charis Bekker

ADSW vs PRSW Expected Playing 11

Adelaide Strikers Women Expected Playing 11

Deandra Dottin, Katie Mack, Tahlia McGrath (c), Laura Wolvaardt, Madeline Penna, Bridget Patterson, Jemma Barsby, Megan Schutt, Amanda Wellington, Darcie Brown

Perth Scorchers Women Expected Playing 11

Sophie Devine, Marizanne Kapp, Beth Mooney, Maddy Green, Chloe Piparo, Mathilda Carmichael, Piepa Cleary, Taneale Peschel, Amy Edger, Alana King, Lilly Mills.

ADSW vs PRSW Match Prediction

Perth Scorchers Women’s chances of winning the match are bright. They are currently at the second position on the points table with 7 points. They are now looking like the hunting eagle who are flying in the skies with their waves and keeping their eyes fixed on the grounds for their new prey.

ADSW vs PRSW: Which team is favorite?

In the eyes of my gambling friends, the favorite is the one that is profitable and the profit will be given by the team that will perform well and play well. Perth Scorchers Women is the favorite team in this match.

ADSW vs PRSW Betting Tips

Perth Scorchers Women have more chances to win the match. Looking at the team position and ground situation, it seems that Perth Scorchers have 75 percent chance of winning the match and Adelaide Strikers Women have 25 percent chance of winning the match. If you place a bet on Perth Scorchers you will not be disappointed, the rest is to your heart’s content.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money.

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com

Free Download WordPress Themes
Premium WordPress Themes Download
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
lynda course free download
download xiomi firmware
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
udemy free download