Zimbabwe vs Ireland match prediction and betting tips

Zimbabwe vs Ireland

If you are looking for Zimbabwe vs Ireland match prediction, you are landed in the right place. We are providing you with accurate and 100% secure match prediction of Zimbabwe vs Ireland. The T20 World Cup 2022 is being played in Australia from October 16 to November 13 this year.

A total of 16 teams are participating in this tournament. The group stage matches started on October 16, while the Super 12 matches will start after the group stage matches. The top 12 teams of the world will participate in Super 12 competitions. Each team has arrived in Australia with excellent preparation and outstanding players. The waiting hours of cricket fans are over. Australia has prepared all its grounds brilliantly for major competitions. Cricket is the most popular sport in many countries of the world where cricket is played and watched a lot. Cricket World Cup 2022 is one of the most-watched competitions in the world.



Zimbabwe vs Ireland Match Details

Match: Group B, Zimbabwe vs Ireland, 4th Match, T20 World Cup 2022

Date: Monday, October 17, 2022

Time:  1:30 PM

Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart

Zimbabwe vs Ireland: Squads

Zimbabwe Squad

Craig Ervine (c), Regis Chakabva, Ryan Burl, Tendai Chatara, Bradley Evans, Luke Jongwe, Wesley Madhere, Clive Madande, Wellington Masakadza, Tony Munyonga, Blessing Muzarabani, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Richard Ngarava, Sean Williams.

Standby Players: Tanak Chivanga, Innocent Kaia, Victor Nyauchi, Kevin Kazusa, Tadiwanashe Marumani.

If we talk about the Zimbabwe team, they have a balanced team. Their batsmen are in good form at the moment, they also have good strength and pace in bowling at the moment. Craig Ervine is captaining very well at the moment. Craig Ervine has scored 1020 runs in 49 T20 matches while his strike rate is 107.6 which is an excellent strike rate. Regis Chakabva is another top order which has an excellent strike rate. Regis Chakabva has scored 637 runs in 41 T20 matches with a strike rate of 129.2 which is a good strike rate so far.

Ireland Squad

Andrew Balbirnie (c), Mark Gareth Delany, Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Stephen Doheny, Fionn Hand, Barry McCarthy, Josh Little, Conor Olphert, Simi Singh, Harry Tector, Paul Stirling, Lorcan Tucker, Graham Hume.

Ireland has also arrived for the World Cup competition with the best team. They have young talent who can challenge the Zimbabwean team. If we talk about the players of the Ireland team, Andrew Balbirnie is captaining very well at the moment and he is also performing very well. He has made 1597 scores in 73 matches of T20 cricket while his strike rate has been 126. Ireland also has a good bowling attack which could prove useful for them.

Zimbabwe vs Ireland Pre-play predictions   

Best Batter: Craig Ervine (Zimbabwe), Paul Stirling (Ireland)

Best Bowler: Wessly Madhevere (Zimbabwe), Josh Little (Ireland)

All-rounder: Sikandar Raza (Zimbabwe), Barry McCarthy (Ireland)

Player of the Match: Barry McCarthy (West Indies)

Zimbabwe vs Ireland Match Prediction:

Ireland and Zimbabwe have played 16 ODI matches so far which have been play by both teams in different conditions and grounds. In all these matches played between the two teams, there was a clash, and both the teams won 7, 7 matches after thrilling matches. 1 match was drawn while one match ended without any result. Now the winning ratio of both the teams in the head-to-head competitions is equal, which means that both teams have the ability to dominate each other. If we talk about Zimbabwe vs Ireland matches in T20 cricket, then 8 T20 matches have been played between the two teams so far, all of which have been sensational matches. In all these T20 matches, Zimbabwe won 3 matches while Ireland managed to win 5 matches. All the matches were played in different conditions. Both teams have a keen eye on each other’s players and both teams have good practice in playing each other’s bowlers aggressively.

The Dark and Bright Side of the Zimbabwe Cricket Team

The bright side of the Zimbabwean team is that it has the experience, it has a history of cricket. Zimbabwe is a cricket-loving nation. Zimbabwe has great experience playing against big teams.

Now, if we talk about the dark side of Zimbabwe in this match of Zimbabwe vs Ireland. Zimbabwean cricket has been going through bad times for a long time. The Zimbabwe cricket team was not able to perform for a long time. The national and international media have been criticizing the Zimbabwean cricket team for not performing well and this criticism definitely affects the team and the players.

The Dark and Bright Side of Ireland Cricket Team

In this match of Ireland vs Zimbabwe, the Ireland team is an emerging young talent that is getting better and better day by day. The bright side of Ireland is that they have young talent capable of giving any big team a tough time.

Now, if we talk about the dark side of Ireland, the Irish team has not played as many matches against big teams as the Zimbabwean team has played against big teams. The team management of Ireland has been trying hard to make the matches of the Irish cricket team with the big teams and they have been quite successful in this. Ireland has played many matches with top teams in the same year.

Zimbabwe vs Ireland Win Prediction

Keeping in mind the current scenario, both teams, the Australian weather, the Australian pitches, and the ground, we predict that the Irish team will win this match. You can say like a 70% chance of the Irish team winning and a 30% chance of winning for the Zimbabwean team.

Zimbabwe vs Ireland Betting Tips

Gamblers who will bet on this Zimbabwe vs Ireland match should bet on Ireland’s win, then their chances of winning the bet will be higher. Our analysis is that Ireland has a 70% chance to win this match while the Zimbabwe team has a 30% chance to win the match. The Irish team has a good pace attack which will help them win the match. The Australian weather will also have to be taken into consideration, if you look at it, the Irish team has more experience playing in such weather.

Upsets are happening. Upsets will happen. Look at the opening match of the group stage of the World Cup, in which the Namibian team defeated the Sri Lankan team. Although the Sri Lankan team has won the final of the Asia Cup and has defeated the big teams. However, this is Cricket World Cup 2022, anything can happen here, this event is not for the faint-hearted gamblers.

Conclusion

We had previously provided you with the above-mentioned prediction for the West Indies vs Scotland match on the basis of our information, knowledge, and analysis of the matchup. You are free to mull over the facts that we have provided, but in the end, the decision will be up to you, and you will be the one who has to live with the repercussions of your choice, whatever that may be.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money?

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com  

Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Download WordPress Themes Free
Free Download WordPress Themes
Download WordPress Themes Free
online free course
download huawei firmware
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
udemy paid course free download