West Indies vs Ireland Match Prediction and Betting Tips

West Indies vs Ireland

The eleventh match of the T20 World Cup 2022 is West Indies vs Ireland. This is the third match of both West Indies and Ireland. Both the teams have played their 2, 2 matches before. Now, this match will be the last match of the group stage matches for them. By the way, this is the second last match of the group stage matches.

The Ireland team played their first match against Zimbabwe in which they lost by 31 scores showing poor performance. Ireland played their second match against Scotland in which Ireland scored 180 while batting first, while bowling aggressively in the second innings, Ireland caught Scotland for 176 scores and thus Ireland won their second match by 6 wickets. Thus Ireland has won 1 of their 2 matches so far.



This will be the last match of the West Indies team’s group stage, the first match was played by West Indies against Scotland in which Scotland defeated West Indies by 42 scores. The West Indies team was bowled out for 118 runs in pursuit of the target of 160 runs and lost their first match. West Indies played their second match against Zimbabwe and learned from the mistakes of the previous match and played well and won this match against Zimbabwe by 31 scores. Now both teams are on the points table with equal scores, the West Indies vs Ireland match is very important for both teams. Now let’s see which team can win this match and make a place in Super 12.

West Indies vs Ireland Match Details

Match: Group B, West Indies vs Ireland, 11th Match ICC T20 World Cup

Date: Friday, 21 October 2022   

Time: 9:30 AM (IST)

Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart

West Indies vs Ireland Team Preview

West Indies Team Analysis

We analyze the West Indies team and talk about their performance, their fitness, body language, and confidence level. The West Indies team is looking confident as they are the T20 champions of 2012 and 2016 and they know very well that these are the Super 12 matches and not the group stage matches. West Indies team captain Nicholas Pooran is doing a great captaincy and has kept the players together. West Indies may not have understood the ground and beach conditions in their first match. The highest score by West Indies in the first match was Jason Holder who scored 38 off 33 balls which included 4 fours and 1 six. Kyle Mayers, Evin Lewis, and Brandon King did not live up to expectations. Although the West Indies have a history of giving huge targets and doing things. The records of most sixes and longest sixes are also held by West Indies players. West Indies used their strength in their second match and gave a good target to Zimbabwe. Chasing 153 runs, the entire Zimbabwean team was bowled out for 122. Most of the credit here goes to the West Indies bowlers.

Ireland Team Analysis

We analyze both the first and second matches of Ireland and see what their preparation is for the third and last match of the group stage. Ireland lost their first match against Zimbabwe due to poor batting. Zimbabwe had set a target of 174 and it was not a big target in this ground but still, nothing could be done from Ireland. None of Ireland’s batsmen could score 30. Curtis Campher scored the highest score in the Irish team with 27 off 22 balls. Then Gareth Delany scored 24 runs off 20 balls. Among the Irish bowlers, Joshua little took 3 wickets for 24 in 4 hours. In their second match against Scotland, Ireland’s batsmen played an aggressive game and set a big target of 180. Curtis Campher scored 72 off 32 balls in this match and was not out. George Dockrell scored 39 off 27 balls. Lorcan Tucker also scored 20 off 17 balls. Curtis Campher bowled brilliantly and dismissed 2 players in 2 hours and gave only 9 scores.

West Indies vs Ireland Squad

West Indies Squad

Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Johnson Charles, Yannic Cariah, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Akeal Hosein, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Kyle Mayers, Raymon Reifer, Obed Mccoy, Odean Smith, Shamarh Brooks.

Ireland Squad

Mark Adair, Curtis Campher, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Fionn Hand, Josh Little, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Stephen Doheny, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, Barry McCarthy, Conor Olphert, Graham Hume.

West Indies vs Ireland Playing 11

West Indies Expected Playing 11

Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Yannic Cariah, Johnson Charles, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Obed Mccoy.

Ireland Expected Playing 11

Andrew Balbirnie (c), Mark Adair, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Josh Little, Barry McCarthy,  Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker.

West Indies vs Ireland Match Prediction

Let’s talk about Ireland vs West Indies Match Prediction. What do you think? Yes, it is as you are thinking. That is, what you are feeling is also my prediction. I am predicting that the West Indies team will win this match. My favorite team in this match is the West Indies. West Indies is ready to go to Super 12 and compete there, just waiting for the final match which will decide the fate of West Indies. The West Indies team is now well acquainted with the Australian weather and conditions here. There is a big difference between the weather of the West Indies and the weather of Australia. Similarly, there is a considerable difference between the pitches of the West and the Australian pitches. The West Indies team may enter the field with 1-2 changes against Ireland.

West Indies vs Ireland Betting Tips

Let’s talk about betting on the West Indies vs Ireland match. The West Indies team will be the favorites. If I tell the percentage to win the match then I will say that the West Indies team has a 75% chance of winning and Ireland has a 25% chance of winning. Betting on the victory of the West Indies is not risky because the West Indies team has an ancient history and gamblers have won many times by betting on West Indies in big competitions. Betting on Ireland in the mega event of World Cup 2022 can be risky. The bookies are offering bonuses and big rewards for an Ireland win but you have to look at the facts, look at the old records, look at the team’s body language, listen to your heart, and put the bet on.

Conclusion

We had previously provided you with the above-mentioned prediction for the West Indies vs Ireland match on the basis of our information, knowledge, and analysis of the matchup. You are free to mull over the facts that we have provided, but in the end, the decision will be up to you, and you will be the one who has to live with the repercussions of your choice, whatever that may be.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money?

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com  

Free Download WordPress Themes
Download Nulled WordPress Themes
Free Download WordPress Themes
Premium WordPress Themes Download
udemy free download
download karbonn firmware
Download WordPress Themes
udemy course download free