SL vs NED Match Prediction and Betting Tips

SL vs NED

The match of the T20 World Cup 2022 has started and the group stage matches are being played. Every team is trying to make it to the Super 12. The ninth match of the World Cup 2022 will be played SL vs NED. This match will be played on Thursday, October 20. Both Sri Lanka and Netherlands teams have played 2, 2 matches so far. Netherlands played their first match against UAE and Netherlands defeated UAE by 3 wickets in this match. The Netherlands played their second match against Namibia. The Netherlands also played the best in this competition and defeated Namibia by 5 wickets. Sri Lanka played their first match against Namibia which was also the opening match of World Cup 2022. Sri Lanka lost their first match against Namibia. But in the very next game against UAE, Sri Lanka won the game by 79 runs and set the points on the scoreboard. The Sri Lankan bowlers have looted the show today by getting early wickets.

SL vs NED Match Details

Match: Group A, SL vs NED 9th Match, ICC T20 World Cup



Date: Thursday, 20 October 2022.

Time:  9:00 AM (IST)

Venue: Simonds Stadium, Geelong.

SL vs NED Team Preview  

Sri Lankan Squad

Dasun Shanaka (c), Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Charith j Chameera, Lahiru Kumara, Pramod Madushan, Binura Fernando. Standby Players: Ashen Bandara, Praveen Jayawickrema, Praveen Jayawickrema, Nuwanidu Fernando.

Sri Lankan Expected Playing 11

Dasun Shanaka (c), Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Pramod Madushan.

Team Analysis

Sri Lanka has played 2 group stage matches in the World Cup 2022 so far in which they won 1 and lost 1. Even after losing the first match, the Sri Lankan team was being called the favourite. Sri Lanka played their best in their second match against UAE. Pathum Nissanka did not play well in the first match of the tournament but scored 74 off 60 balls in the match against UAE which included 6 fours and 3 sixes. Dhananjaya de Silva scored 33 off 21 balls. If we look at the bowlers, Dushmantha Chameera and Wanindu Hasaranga did the best bowling and dismissed 3, 3 players.

Netherlands Squad

Colin Ackermann, Shariz Ahmad,Scott Edwards (c), Logan van Beek, Tom Cooper, Timm van der Gugten, Fred Klaassen, Bas de Leede, Stephan Myburgh, Brandon Glover, Teja Nidamanuru, Max O’Dowd, Paul van Meekeren, Roelof van der Merwe, Tim Pringle, Vikram Singh.

Netherlands Expected Playing 11

Scott Edwards (c), Colin Ackermann, Shariz Ahmad, Logan van Beek, Brandon Glover, Tom Cooper, Bas de Leede, Paul van Meekeren, Fred Klaassen, Roelof van der Merwe, Max O’Dowd.

Team Analysis

The Netherlands have played their 2 matches of the tournament so far in which they were successful. The first match was played by the Netherlands against UAE in which UAE scored 111 runs while batting first. The Netherlands chased the target in the second innings and got the target in the last over. The contest was very exciting when the Netherlands got the target with only one ball left. Max O’Dowd, the most prominent in the Netherlands team, scored 23 on 18 balls, including 4 fours. Netherlands captain and wicketkeeper Scott Edwards scored 16 off 19 balls. Netherlands’ batting has not been very impressive in this match. If the Netherlands bowlers did not force UAE to make a small score, the Netherlands might not have won the match. Among the bowlers of the Netherlands, Fred Klaassen gave 13 scores in 4 overs and got 2 players out. Bas de Leede scored 19 in 3 overs and dismissed 3 players.

The Netherlands played their second match against Namibia on Tuesday, October 18. This competition was won by the Netherlands. Batting first, Namibia scored 121 runs for the loss of 6 wickets in the allotted overs, which was achieved by the Netherlands team in the 20th over. The Netherlands team performed better than the first match in their second match. The Netherlands openers played great innings. Max O’Dowd scored 35 runs off 35 balls with the help of 1 six and 1 four. Vikramjit Singh scored 39 runs off 31 balls with the help of 2 sixes and 3 fours. Bas de Leede scored 30 runs off 30 balls with the help of 2 fours. Bas de Leede gave away 2 players by giving 18 runs in 3 overs even while bowling.

SL vs NED head-to-head T20 Matches

Matches                  = 2

Sri Lanka Won        = 2

Netherlands Won   = 0

Draw                        = 0

No Result                = 0

SL vs NED Pitch Report

The pitch at Simonds Stadium is a batting pitch. The pitch helps the batters who hit the cut shorts and go onto the boundaries. The batters by using their best batting techniques can get a big target for their team.

SL vs NED Match Prediction

The SL vs NED match will be very interesting. My analysis says that Sri Lanka will win this match. If seen, Netherlands has won both their matches and Sri Lanka has won 1 match and lost 1 but still I will predict that the Sri Lankan team is a very strong team and they will definitely win this match. We can also say that Sri Lanka lost their first match because they did not understand Australia’s conditions properly. By winning the second match, Sri Lanka has proved that it is a great team in every respect and is the winning team of the 2022 Asia Cup. If we talk in percentage, the chances of winning Sri Lanka are 75 percent and the chances of winning the Netherlands are 25 percent.

SL vs NED Betting Tips

Our favorite is Sri Lanka. My advice to all gamblers is to bet on Sri Lanka winning. Sri Lanka’s chances of winning are 75%. The Sri Lankan team has made a great comeback and is winning the match. The Sri Lankan team has defeated strong teams like India, Afghanistan and Pakistan in Asia Cup 2022. A gambler who bets on Sri Lanka winning will surely warm his pocket. Bet on Sri Lanka’s win and don’t stop the money coming into your accounts.

Conclusion

We had previously provided you with the above-mentioned prediction for the SL vs NED match on the basis of our information, knowledge, and analysis of the matchup. You are free to mull over the facts that we have provided, but in the end, the decision will be up to you, and you will be the one who has to live with the repercussions of your choice, whatever that may be.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money.

Click on the link for Online Betting IDEasy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com  

 
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
Download Nulled WordPress Themes
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
udemy course download free
download samsung firmware
Premium WordPress Themes Download
free online course