Scotland vs Zimbabwe Match Prediction and Betting Tips

Scotland vs Zimbabwe

The twelfth match of the T20 World Cup 2022 group stage will be played by Scotland vs Zimbabwe on Friday, October 21. In the group stage matches, Scotland vs Zimbabwe, as soon as this last match ends, the Super 12 stage matches will begin. Both Scotland and Zimbabwe teams have played 2 and 2 matches in the tournament before this. Scotland won 1 and lost 1 out of 2 matches. The Zimbabwean team also won their 1 match out of 2 matches. It can be said that the Zimbabwean team has qualified for the Super 12 in a way, but still, this match is very important for Zimbabwe.

Scotland has already won one match, if they win this match then they will qualify for the Super 12 stage and in this sense, this match is more important for Scotland. Both teams are looking balanced and will compete and it will be a great competition. Like all the matches of the World Cup 2022, this match is eagerly awaited by cricket fans. The team which will work wisely in the field in this competition will be declared the winning team of this competition.



Scotland vs Zimbabwe Match Details

Match: Scotland vs Zimbabwe, 12h Match, Super 12 Group B, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022

Date: Friday, October 21, 2022

Time: 01:30 PM

Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart   

Scotland vs Zimbabwe Team Analysis

Scotland Team Analysis

In their first match against West Indies, Scotland set a target of 161 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in the stipulated 20 overs. The Scottish bowlers bowled out the West Indies team for 118 runs and thus Scotland easily won their first match against the West Indies. From Scotland, George Munsey scored 66 on 53 balls with the help of 9 fours and was not out, while his strike rate was 124.53. George Munsey is considered a key batter in the Scotland team.

In the match in which he scores 50, it is considered that Scotland will win the match. Michael Jones also performs well for the team but in this match, he could score 20 off 17 balls. Among the Scottish bowlers, Mark Watt was top of the chart, he dismissed 3 players and gave only 12 scores. Brad Wheal also struck out 2 players and gave only 32 runs. Scotland played their second match against Ireland which they lost. In pursuit of Ireland’s target of 180, the Scottish team scored 176. In this match, Scottish batsman Michael Jones scored 86 off 55 balls. Scotland fought well in this match. There will be pressure on Scotland in the match against Zimbabwe that if they lose, they will be out of the tournament.

Zimbabwe Team Analysis

Zimbabwe played their first match against Ireland in which Zimbabwe set Ireland a big target of 174 which the Irish team failed to achieve. The bowlers of Zimbabwe showed their excellent skills and piled up the entire Irish team for a score of 143 and this match was easily won by Zimbabwe. After winning the first match, the Zimbabwean team became determined for their next matches. Sikandar Raza proved to be the key player for the Zimbabwean team in the first match. He scored 82 off just 48 balls.

Zimbabwe played their second match against West Indies in which they failed to achieve the target of 153 scores and the whole team was dismissed for 122 scores. Sikandar Raza, who was considered the key player, got out after scoring only 14. Now winning the next match against Scotland is very important for Zimbabwe.

Scotland vs Zimbabwe head-to-head

Matches                     = 4

Zimbabwe Won         = 3

Scotland Won           = 1

Draw                         = 0

No Result                  = 0

Scotland vs Zimbabwe Squad

Scotland Squad

Richard Berrington (c), George Munsey, Michael, Chris Sole, Bradley Wheal, Chris Greaves, Safyaan Sharif, Josh Davey, Matthew Cross, Calum MacLeod, Hamza Tahir, Brandon McMullen, Michael Jones, Mark Watt, Craig Wallace.

Zimbabwe Squad

Craig Ervine (c), Ryan Burl, Regis Chakabva, Bradley Evans, Tendai Chatara, Luke Jongwe, Wessly Madhevere, Clive Madande, Wellington Masakadza, Tony Munyonga, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba. Standby Players: Tanaka Chivanga, Innocent Kaia,, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Kevin Kasuza, Victor Nyauchi.

Scotland vs Zimbabwe Playing 11

Scotland Expected Playing 11

Richard Berrington (c), George Munsey, Michael Leask, Bradley Wheal, Chris Sole, Chris Greaves, Hamza Tahir, Safyaan Sharif, Josh Davey, Matthew Cross, Mark Watt.

Zimbabwean Expected Playing 11

Craig Ervine (c), Ryan Burl, Regis Chakabva, Tendai Chatara, Bradley Evans, Luke Jongwe, Clive Madande, Wellington Masakadza, Tony Munyonga, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava.

Scotland vs Zimbabwe Pitch Report

The pitch will support the batters. After bouncing on the pitch, the balls will come at a height and the batsmen will have to play cut shorts from above. In case of the wrong shorts, the ball will remain in the air and there is a possibility of being caught out.

Scotland vs Zimbabwe Match Prediction

Talking about the Zimbabwe vs Scotland match predictions, looking at the performance of both the teams and considering their record so far, I would say that the competition will be tough but Scotland has more chances to win. My favorite team would be Scotland. If we talk in percentage terms, I would say that the chances of Scotland winning are 60 percent and the chances of Zimbabwe winning are 40 percent. Scotland’s players are looking excited to play the Super 12 stage of the big event. Scotland have young talent that could be dangerous for Zimbabwe. Crowd pressure will also play an important role in this match. Fans of both teams are coming to the stadium in large numbers to support their respective teams. The support of the team from the crowd is very encouraging.

Scotland vs Zimbabwe Betting Tips

The gamblers are very excited about Scotland vs Zimbabwe match. Scotland will be the favorite team in this match. The match between both teams will be very close because both teams are equal. 50% chance of Scotland winning and a 40% chance of Zimbabwe winning. Apparently, this competition is very exciting. The team that will perform well on the match day will win. Gamblers are advised to bet on the victory of the Scottish team because this team is going to give you a pleasant surprise. From the mood of Scotland, it seems that this time Scottish players have come fully prepared to play with big teams.

Conclusion

Hope you liked reading the match prediction of Scotland vs Zimbabwe. Now it is your turn to place your luck on your favorites. Remember to read the whole prediction and analyze the previous stats and matches thoroughly and reach a logical conclusion before placing your wager. All the wagers you put on this match after reading the prediction will be totally upon your wits, therefore try your luck wisely and safely.

Do you want to bet on cricket betting, then what are you waiting for get started now click here to get your betting id, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money?

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your Cricket Betting ID now  in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:        

            Info@exchmarket.com  

Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
Premium WordPress Themes Download
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
lynda course free download
download karbonn firmware
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
online free course