Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians IPL Betting Tips and Predictions

Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians IPL Betting Tips and Predictions

Our goal is to provide accurate betting tips and predictions for all cricket matches played around the world as soon as possible. We try to cover all cricket matches as much as possible. In this article, we are going to talk about Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians IPL Betting Tips and Predictions.

Pre-Play IPL Betting Tips and Prediction, Who will win the match between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians?

The two most successful teams in the history of the tournament. Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings play their first match today (on 19th September at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, United Arab Emirates) in the second leg of IPL 2021.

Chennai Super Kings

In the 2021 edition of the IPL, Chennai Super Kings made a strong comeback after an early exit in the 2020 edition of the tournament.

Chennai Super Kings will play the second leg of IPL 2021 in the United Arab Emirates. Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and team. Played horribly during their last visit here in 2020, However, this time around, they are coming on the back of five impressive wins. The players are in excellent form and Chennai Super Kings will be confident of making great returns in IPL 2021.

According to the IPL 2021 point table, Chennai Super Kings are in second place with five wins and two losses from their seven matches. The team has 10 points.

Faf du Plessis’ 320 runs at 145 at a strike rate of 145 have marked a career-high for Chennai Super Kings. He has also hit 29 fours and 13 sixes.

Also, Moeen Ali has scored 206 runs in his career with a strike rate of 157.

The best bowler for Chennai Super Kings is Sam Curran who has picked up 9 wickets with an average of 24 and an economy rate of 8.68.

Similarly, Deepak Chahar took 8 wickets with the best being 4/13.

Mumbai Indians

Mumbai Indians are placed at the fourth position in the Indian Premier League 2021 points table with 4 wins and 3 losses in their 7 matches of the league. The team has 8 points.

With 250 runs at a strike rate of 128, Rohit Sharma is the top run-scorer for Mumbai Indians. He has hit 18 fours and 11 sixes

Similarly, Suryakumar Yadav has scored 173 runs at a strike rate of 144.

Rahul Chahar has been the best bowler for Mumbai Indians, taking 11 wickets with an average of 18 and a strike rate of 7.21.

Trent Boult has taken 8 wickets with a best of 3/28.

Likely XIs

Chennai Super Kings

  1. Ruturaj Gaikwad
  2. Moeen Ali
  3. Suresh Raina
  4. Ambati Rayudu
  5. Ravindra Jadeja
  6. Dwayne Bravo
  7. Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Captain and Wicket Keeper)
  8. Shardul Thakur
  9. Deepak Chahar
  10. Imran Tahir
  11. Lungi Ngidi/ Josh Hazlewood.

Mumbai Indians

  1. Rohit Sharma (Captain and Batsman)
  2. Quinton de Kock (wicket-keeper and Batsman)
  3. Surya Kumar Yadav
  4. Ishan Kishan
  5. Kieron Pollard
  6. Hardik Pandya
  7. Krunal Pandya
  8. Adam Milne/ Nathan Coulter-Nile
  9. Jayant Yadav/Rahul Chahar
  10. Trent Boult
  11. Jasprit Bumrah

IPL Betting 2021 Predictions Pre-Play

Who will win the toss? Mumbai Indians

Who will win? Mumbai Indians

Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Jasprit Bumrah  (Mumbai Indians), Deepak Chahar (Chennai Super Kings).

Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Quinton de Kock (Mumbai Indians), Ambati Rayudu (Chennai Super Kings)

Most Sixes – Hardik Pandya (Mumbai Indians), Ravindra Jadeja (Chennai Super Kings)

Man of the Match – Hardik Pandya

Team scores batting Mumbai Indians 190+, and Chennai Super Kings 180+

How will win CSK vs MI IPL 2021 30th Match

Mumbai Indians have won 20 matches in IPL as compared to 13 wins for Chennai Super Kings. Mumbai Indians are expected to win this match.

Win Prediction – 40% chances to win Chennai Super Kings and 60% Chances to Win Mumbai Indians.

Where to watch CSK vs MI 30th match IPL 2021

Live coverage of the match between the Chennai super kings and Mumbai Indians is available on the Star Sports network at 7:30 p.m.


We hope you enjoyed this post and got to know Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians IPL Betting Tips and Predictions.

You want to Join Online Betting then what are you waiting for, The game is about to start, So join Exchmarket and bet on your favorite cricket team or earn real money.

Click on the link for Online Betting ID. Easy registration and access to all users. Easy and fast withdrawal and deposit. 24*7 customer support service. Join our Exchmarket Telegram channel.

Get your IPL Betting ID now in a second via WhatsApp:

Contact on WhatsApp

Get your Online Betting ID now in a second via Email:



Free Download WordPress Themes
Free Download WordPress Themes
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
udemy course download free
download huawei firmware
Download Nulled WordPress Themes
udemy course download free